Monday, July 6, 2009

State of The Union

So, in an effort to post more and after many talks with both friends and generous strangers I have decided to start posting more digital work. The two most recent posts are already examples of this shift, and for anyone who knows me it may seem a bit strange. Without access to the labs and an uncharted school-less landscape ahead of me I have decided there is really no point in being all persnickety over digital vs analog. If it helps me make work than so be it.

Right now I really don't have much in the way of a digital camera, and that is unlikely to change anytime soon. As such all of these posts will be labeled "Point-N-Shoot". Please keep in mind that these are shot with a small 3 megapixel camera with no initial intention to be anything other than family photos, essentially. As a result they will likely not be of the same file quality as my film work.

They will however mean more new work and a means by which to get me out of my head - which to my mind is a very good thing.

No comments: