Monday, August 29, 2011

Untitled, Nara, 2011

I have a small cache of images from my recent trip to Japan that I'm still sort of mulling over. It's sometimes hard to know where the line between tourist images, travel photos and art lies. To be honest, I'm not sure it matters. To me travelling offers me small glimpses and impressions of a world outside my own, and in the end I suppose that's what I've always found in photography as well. And as I travel more, as is my current goal, this will only become more relevant to both my work and what I post here.

So, expect more images from my travels to come. I won't always know how to categorize them, not that I do that much curating on this blog anyway, but I'm always curious to know what you think regardless and curious to see where that line is for other people.

No comments: