Thursday, September 1, 2011

Untitled, Osaka, 2011

I'm not usually one for cityscapes, but for some reason while in Japan, especially in Osaka, I felt sort of compelled, corporate logos and all. My little Lubitel served me pretty well on the trip and it feels good to have more 2 1/4" images so I think I'll follow this theme for the next couple posts.

Also, in recent news, I appear to be the proud owner of a round trip ticket to Warsaw, Poland. I'll be headed out in February with my fellow world-travel-on-a-dime-partner-in-crime Nathan. We haven't figured out all the details yet and it'll be a rather short trip but I can't wait.

If anyone happens to have any travel tips or advice - bring it on! I'll be my first adventure in that part of the world so I welcome all the info I can get.

No comments: