Saturday, July 7, 2012

Statue, Krakow, February 2012.

So, it's been nearly a year since I dropped off any film.  It had just sort of been accruing in a corner of my apartment.  I haven't been taking as many pictures as I used to and it just seemed like an annoying task to take a couple of rolls in at a time, then I started to have a bunch of trips a lined up in a row and it seemed easier to wait till they were done.  The result is that I now have some stray pictures from Japan as well as new images from Poland, Scotland, Portland and Brooklyn.  It's been a busy spring.  I've been starting to realize that I need to play with a theme again of some sort, and I've got some ideas kicking around my head to help me get back in the swing of things so hopefully I'll stick to it.  In the meantime I'm planning on trying to stay active on here and get some of this back catalog of work out there.  So, enjoy, and more to come.

No comments: